Ted Hilts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  Chris Lale wrote:
> > David E. Fox wrote:
> >
> >> [...]
> >> Normally, one should just reply-to list, and it's considered bad form
> >> to mail the poster directly, unless asked to do so.
> >>

> > In Thunderbird (Icedove), either
> >
> > click on "Reply All", change "debian-user@lists.debian.org" from "Cc:" to
> > "To:"
> > and delete any other "Cc:" or "To:" lines;
>
>  Took this advice. I will see how it turns out until I get that extension
>  you mentioned.
>
>  Also, I'm getting some static about my email wrapping.

Not from me, at least for this post.  It looks like you've nailed it.

>  turned off.  Some responders to my email seem to think I am advocating
>  Top loading which I am not.  I simply remarked that many in business

s/Top loading/top posting/

>  insist on Top loading.  I am doing some negotiations with a very large
>  company and they put their reply at the very top of the original

It's a different venue.  They have their conventions, we have ours.
Both are reasonable, within each venue.  I hate having to do it that
way at work, but that's how most of those at work want to do it.
Don't like it?  Find another employer.  :-P

>  Thanks, hope your recommendations work out. Here goes!

This one looks fine to me.  Welcome.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html