On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 12:20:21AM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> I'm thinking about getting a portable MP3 player so I can listen to
> recorded/downloaded content in my car.  I have never used one, and I'd love
> to get some advice on an inexpensive one (I don't care about audio quality)

I have one that plays mp3's off of a CD-R\CD-RW, it was $120AUD but it
was this really dodgey no name brand called ESC, my suggestion is you
get something simmilar because for me a 650mb cd gives me about 150
songs, and should you get bored you could always pack more then one mp3
cd :P

--
| Paul Foote by day,               |