On 5/24/07, cothrige <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What I did was install xfonts-terminus via apt, and then opened the
/usr/share/fonts/X11/misc/fonts.alias file and added this to it:

For some strange reason, after installing xfonts-terminus and using
xfontsel, the maximum I am getting is 20. I get the 24 option too but
if I click that, the alphabet changes from English to Indic. LOL.

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.