actually made me grin a little.  reminded me of the time when i was
starting with debian a few years ago and going around in circles because
dpkg wouldn't let me install pkg. a w/o the presence of pkg. b, and
wouldn't let me install pkg. b w/o the presence of pkg a.  looking back,
however, no one on this list called me names before telling me that you
could specify two packages  at the same time on the dpkg command line.
<grin>

john cuson
([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])

The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever
observes.

                                     Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

>>> alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/21/03 01:39AM >>>

http://www.langa.com/newsletters/2003/2003-07-21.htm

Item 10 - Just for grins

Get your flamethrowers ready!