On June 20, 2007 08:56:01 pm Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
> Raquel wrote:

> > Well, this may sound stupid and low-tech, but what I did last time
> > was to Google the monitor make and model.  I got the online manual
> > for the monitor from that.
>
> It is not stupid at all. The problem is that I do not know the model of
> this monitor. All it says on the LCD panel is that it is a Dell monitor.
> There is no other information like model number etc.,

When I put my Dell together on the inside back where the stand went into it
had the model number stamped there perhaps yours does too. Another thing you
could do is measure the monitor so you know what size it is then start
googling from that Dell only makes so many models after all, it should be
relatively easy to find even if you go to Dells site and look at all of them
of that size.

> raju

Stephen

--