Hi

I recently installed debian 4.0 (etch) for PPC on my apple dual G5 computer.
I have a Sonnet Tempo-X eSATA 4+4 PCI-X card (based on the Marvel 88SX6081
chipset) installed.
During installation this card is recognized by the installer and the attached
disks are displayed.
I didn't use in this phase any of these disks since the card doesn't support
bootable volumes.
After booting I can no more see the disks: fdisk recognizes only the internal
disks and not the ones
attached to the PCI card; gparted doesn't see them anymore...
So what is the difference between the installer and the installed system?
How can i get my card/disks recognized and working?
Are there any kernel modules which have to be compiled/installed?

Any advice will be appreciated

regards

   arturo