On 7/8/07, Daniel Burrows <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  "upgrade" is extremely conservative and will bail if it encounters
even something as trivial as a new dependency that needs to be
installed.  "dist-upgrade" is a much better alternative if you're
tracking unstable or testing; with "upgrade", many of your packages
will simply refuse to upgrade.

Thanks Daniel, yes I do track testing so I will use dist-upgrade from now on!

Zach