Hi all,

I just set up a printer server on my Debian box using cups and samba
server. Everything seems to be fine when I use a Windows XP Pro Client
to connect to the printer: the client can see the printer, I can add it
to the printer list, and its status is ready. I also add the windows
user to the users can print on cups server. But unfortunately the
printer in Windows client still does not work. Here is the samba.log error:

[2007/07/24 23:25:43, 0] printing/print_cups.c:cups _queue_get(790)
 Unable to get jobs for ipp://localhost/printers//usr/bin/lpq -Ps2500 -
client-error-not-found

I tried to google for this error, but have had no solution :(. The funny
thing is, when use another client (Ubuntu 7.04) to connect and add that
printer, it works just fine (but still give the above error). And of
course, the printer works perfectly on server :).

Everybody has idea? What am I missing here?

Thanks,

KC.