Matías Palomec wrote:
On 7/24/07, Arnau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

  I've got a server with only USB connections, so I had to plug a USB
keyboard. This keyboard is an spanish one, so in the installer settings
I selected spanish layout. After the installation has finished I have
some problems with it, the keymap selecte is an spanish cause letters as
ñ and ç are mapped but symbols like / - are not where they should be.
Any suggestion?

Hi:

Do you have an international spanish or an latin american spanish.

By default, the spanish that you selected is the international
spanish, so the \ sign is the key at the right side of the number one.

If the \ sign is over the P, then is latin america.

  I've solved the problem doing install-keymap es

--
Arnau