--- Douglas Allan Tutty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit
:

> On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 11:00:19AM -0600, Bob Proulx
> wrote:
> > Stephane Durieux wrote:
> > > Of course the network connexion is good !
> > > I can ping the server
> >
> > But you said that the server cannot access the
> network:
>  If the server has
> their directories !
> >
> > This is a contradiction.  You say that the server
> cannot connect to
> > the internet and you say that you can ping your
> server.  Please
> > explain.
> >

> I think what he means is that:
>
>       client  <-> server <-> internet
>
> Client can ping server but if server is not
> connected to internet,
> client can not mount nfs shares from server.
>
> Doug.

 client <-> server <-X-> internet

That is exactly my issue . Excuse me for not being
clear ! Anyway, has somebody a solution .
I have read that client and server must be able to
make a reverse resolution of the client and the
server, but I am not sure of it and I don t have an in
depth knowledge of nfs .

Thanks for reply