Hi,

I'm currently using "testing" and I have this problem that regardless
of the web browser (Mozilla based, Opera, Konqueror), pages are printed
with the wrong orientation.

If I print them in portrait, they come out landscape. but obviously
with the bottom part of the page cut off. If I print then landscape they
come out in portrait mode (upside down to normal) but now it loses the
ends of each line.

Open office works fine in printing html pages.

If I print to a file they come out OK. Printing the postscript file
with evince is fine, but it's a pain taking two steps to do what should
be one step.

No other type of application, as far as I know, has this kind of
consistent printing problem.

I'm using CUPS.

Does anyone know how to correct this?

--