Vincent Lefevre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a way to subscribe to a large set of bugs, without having to
> reply to multiple confirmation messages (one for each bug)?

I've hacked a procmail script which might help to autoreply the confirm
messages.. forgive me if I missed something obvious (too much coffee!)

FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail

:0c
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* ^Subject: CONFIRM.*
{
:0
| $FORMAIL -brt -I "From: Jamin Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" | \
$SENDMAIL -t
}

I have wanted to do this for a while myself - just looked at the exim log
and it seems to work. Woo hoo! :)

--
Jamin @ Home: Chester UK -<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>