Hi Douglas,

On 8/19/07, Douglas A. Tutty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

However, I don't understand the concept of compeletly controlling and
> editor from a script.

Everything I can do by accessing a menu item or hitting some keys,
I can do from within a script, and even more.

I still haven't found any Linux editor as versatile as GoldEd. If I could,
I wrote my own :-(

Furthermore I have complete control over menu layout and keyboard
shortcuts. I can put every menu item wherever I want and make it do
whatever I want. I could even write my own menu, deleting all default
settings. Same applies to keyboard shortcuts.

Greetings, Manon.