Hi,

I'd like to mirror a directory from an Apache server that's available via HTTP
only. Seems to me I can't use 'mirror' (no FTP access). I tried 'wget' but
can't figure out how get the files listed on the directory pages but not those
pages or any other HTML stuff. What would be the proper parameters for 'wget'?
Would you recommand any other mirroring software?

Thanks,
Malte Forkel

--
Malte Forkel                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]