I have installed etch base system and th    en installed xorg. I was
trying to install kde
apt-get install kde kdm
I get msg saying
the following packages has unmet dependencies
kde:depends on kde-core(>=5.47), but it not going to be installed
    :depends on kde-amusements(>=5.47), but it not going to be installed
:depends on kdeaddons(>=4:3.4.3), but it not going to be installed
:depends on kde-pim(>=4:3.4.3), but it not going to be installed
Whe there is this problem in even in stable?
How to install kde
--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/