for example

deb file:///home/debian/security lenny/updates main contrib non-free

Malte Forkel пишет:

I recently installed Etch by booting a machine from the net using PXE and specifying a local mirror of ftp.debian.de to the installer. All went well but I noticed that during the installation security.debian.org was accessed for updates. As I also have a local mirror of that: How do I tell the installer to use a local mirror for security updates?

Thanks in advance, Malte