Hi,

On Tue Sep 18, 2007 at 08:36:30 +0200, Peter Teunissen wrote:
> For directly blocking mail however, you'd be better of using the
> zen.spamhaus.org combined blocklist wich is very effective and has almost
> no false positives. I don't know how they do it, but it catches 90% of my
> spam on it's own. More info can be found on http://www.spamhaus.org

The proiblem of using RBLs on SMTP-time is that the mail is gone,
nevertheless it was UCE or not. This becomes even more problematic, as
postfix currently can't weight this information. The implementation of a
policy filter we are currently implementing for lists.d.o will do SA
like scoring of RBL data and us that information whether to greylist a
mail or not.

Greetings
Martin
--