On 09/26/2007 06:51 PM, Logan Five wrote:
I have the latest version of Debian running on Linksys NSLU. I have it set for a static IP and I've added a correct default gateway to my config and everything works ok. However, when I reboot, it goes back to DHCP and the gateway route doesn't stick. All the correct settings in the correct files but those settings don't get read on reboot apparently. And if I do a restart of networking, the correct settings get applied. What gives? Thanks.

Please post /etc/network/interfaces