Hello

Rodney D. Myers (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

> My desk is getting quite cluttered, using a KMV for 4 computers. I
> started looking for wireless keyboard(s) & mice, and ran across this
> item, and was wondering whether it was supported, or were there any
> tricks in getting it running.
>
> http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=448571
>
> It's a wireless keyboard with mouse.

In general, it doesn't matter for your system if your keyboard and mouse
are wireless. The receiver is connected via PS/2, so you should be able
to use then like any other PS/2 keyboard and mouse. For the additional
multimedia keys you should take a look at the hotkeys package.

best regards
        Andreas Janssen

--
Andreas Janssen