Miles Bader wrote:
> I expect that google is somewhat chary about adding more buttons to
> their UI (look how long it took them to add a "delete" button!),
> especially one as potentially confusing as reply-to-list-only.  The
> current reply-to-all is much safer.

    Which is the exact reason why reply-to-list has been an open bug for =
TB!
for going on 4-5 years now.  They don't want to add another button and ca=
n't
agree on what the default behavior should be or if they should have a dro=
pdown
 menu like 1/2 the other buttons.  *sigh*

--=20
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |   And dream I do...
----