Andrei Popescu:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 08:46:23PM +0100, Florian Kulzer wrote:
>
>>> Yep, happens to me too, with icewm-session and -experimental. Something
>>> is definitely wrong as the graphics in the toolbar are all messed up.
>>> According to the aptitude log, icewm wasn't updated (on my machine)
>>> since September. It is probably related to the latest xorg update.
>>
>> Which graphics hardware are you guys using? [...]
>
> lspci | grep VGA
> 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82852/855GM Integrated
> Graphics Device (rev 02)

Same here. Setting

Option "AccelMethod" "XAA"

in the device section of my xorg.conf (and subsequently restarting X)
didn't help, though. This would have surprised me anyway since the
lockup only occurs when opening the menu with Ctrl-Esc, not when using
the mouse or when pressing the left windows key.

J.
--
I wish I was gay.
[Agree]   [Disagree]