I installed vim-latexsuite which installed vim-addon-manager. Then I
entered 'vim-addons install latex-suite' to enable it. Now when I enter
'vim-addons show' I get:

Addon: latex-suite
documents

What is it that is broken? How do I fix it?

--
"The Privacy Act, if enforced would be a pretty good thing.  But the
 government doesn't like it.  Government has an insatiable appetite for