Hi,

(1) Is this correct ? Apparently there are only two files
in each Blackbox tarball - background image and style files.

Yet for my system ...

Tux:~/.blackbox# ls
backgrounds menu styles

and 'bbconf' cannot find the 'style' directory.
Any ideas ?

(2) Perhaps more to the point, I have placed two *.lsm files in

Tux:~/.blackbox/backgrounds#

.. are they properly background or style files ?

Adam Bogacki,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

(1) There are only two files in each Blackbox tarball - background image and style files.
In my system

Tux:~/.blackbox# ls
backgrounds menu styles

... 'bbconf' cannot find the 'style' directory.

(2) Perhaps more to the point, I have placed two *.lsm files in

Tux:~/.blackbox/backgrounds#

but .. are they properly background or style files ?

Adam Bogacki,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]