You seem to think that it is just the debian-user list that is being
spammed. I personally am recieving a great deal of spam, as well, and
it is getting passed my filters as well. They have figured out a new
way of doing it, and this will die down some time soon.

Just deal with it for now.

--
-Shane
Blog: http://blind-geek.com/blog/