On 01/09/08 02:21, Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 09/01/2008, John Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What are your groups that you belong to?  You might have to add yourself to
the plugdev group.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ groups
feisty adm dialout cdrom floppy audio dip video plugdev scanner netdev
lpadmin powerdev admin

Since this is a Feisty Fawn box, and Ubuntu doesn't do everything the same way that Debian does, it might behoove you to ask these questions on the Ubuntu Forums.

Anyway, why do you have an entry for it in /etc/fstab? The Big Desktops will automount any USB drive you plug in.

Here are my groups and I can do the usb drive thing:

dialout cdrom floppy audio video plugdev fuse powerdev

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian
because I hate vegetables!"
unknown