Jabka Atu wrote:
> Good day,..
>

> since i can't send find a fast way to send many pictures to Gmail /
> ISP mail (Quata limit for single mail).
>
> I thought it will be fun to do it in one line :
>
> find  *.jpg -exec uuencode  '{}' '{}' |  mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] \;

I think you're using `find` wrong.  AFAIK find takes a directory first,
then some filter statements and lastly a “command”.  That means I'd
write the first part of the `find` portion like this:

  find . -name \*.jpg ...

But I'm not convinced `find` is the best thing to use in this case.  If
all files to be mailed are in the current directory I would personally
have used a `for` loop:

  for f in *.jpg; do uuencode $f $f | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]; done

Just my 2p.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

What if I don't want to obey the laws? Do they throw me in jail with
the other bad monads?
     -- Daveman