On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 03:25:33PM -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Mon February 4 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Abi_Word_ should give you a hint...
>
> right.. but I didn't know if there were other programs, AbiSpread... to go
> along with it.

AbiWord was originally written by a company called AbiSource (and has
been free software from the start). That company aimed at developing a
complete office productivity suite but only got as far as starting up
AbiWord.

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | VIM is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |                    |  best