I'm relativly new to Debian Linux. Last month I found a package to install
the necessary modules to compile C and C++ source code. Because of a HD
problem, I had to do a rebuild of my system, losing everything I had. I
can't recall the call-out of that package. I'm almost certain it was a
Debian package, but I could be wrong. It installed without problems using
aptitude.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

--
John Salmon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]