Problem SOLVED!
So for anyone using a new motherboard with Etch facing the same error many
people were:
FATAL: Error inserting w83627ehf
(/lib/modules/2.6.18-6-686/kernel/drivers/hwmon/w83627ehf.ko): No such
device
The steps i took to successfully get it to work:

   1. Upgrade to kernel 2.6.22 from etch-backports (
   http://www.backports.org)
   2. Download lm-sensors source code version 2.10.5 (
   http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Download)
   3. apt-get install libsysfs-dev bison flex
   4. untar lm-sensors tar.bz2
   5. make user && make user_install
   6. I did not apt-get remove lm-sensors, i installed over it. You
   choose.
   7. sensors-detect
   8. modprobe those ones
   9. run sensors