Hi,

I need some information on SAS hardware supported by Debian Etch.

I *think* the following RAID controllers should work without too much pain :

  - LSI Logic MegaRAID SAS 8308ELP
  - LSI Logic MegaRAID SAS 8704ELP and 8708ELP

But I'm not 100% sure and so far I have failed to find a list of officially supported hardware.

I would be grateful if someone could confirm the above adapters do indeed work out of the box with Etch or give me some pointers to alternative hardware if they don't.

Thanks in advance,

--
Francois Tigeot, Zefyris
http://www.zefyris.com/