On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 1:13 AM, mess-mate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
>  Are you sure ?
>  The latest (etch) is version 1.5.0.14pre (20080208)
>  So is mine (etch)

You must be looking at the wrong package. The latest stable
Iceape/SeaMonkey is 1.1.x. The development  version is
2.0a1pre (2.0 pre-alpha) - there is no 1.5 version at all.

Bret, there is way to get older versions, unfortunately, I can't
remember it right now. I am sure someone else on the list
knows, or you could download and install SeaMonkey from
Mozilla. It isn't a .deb, but it isn't too hard to setup, and you
could move up to 1.1, which is a fair bit better than 1.0

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers