Ivan Glushkov wrote:

Thanks Ivan

Yes, the printer is configured fine - I did do it via CUPS (using a browser) and all other apps can see it because it is set as the default. OOo however does not register it (only recognises a "generic" printer which is not the same one even though I only have one printer on my system) and I am unable to invoke ./spadmin to reset the OOo configuration to recognise my Epson printer.

Andy

--

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the
answers." - Thomas Pynchon, "Gravity's Rainbow"