Greetings;

I am trying to install dansguardian and it won't go. I have tried renaming and removing file & directories to no avail. I always get these errors from aptitude install.

Setting up dansguardian (2.8.0.6-antivirus-6.4.4.1-2) ...
grep: /etc/dansguardian/dansguardian.conf: No such file or directory
Starting DansGuardian: dansguardianError opening
/etc/dansguardian/dansguardian.conf
 failed!
invoke-rc.d: initscript dansguardian, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing dansguardian (--configure):
 dansguardian
A package failed to install.  Trying to recover:
Setting up dansguardian (2.8.0.6-antivirus-6.4.4.1-2) ...
grep: /etc/dansguardian/dansguardian.conf: No such file or directory
Starting DansGuardian: dansguardianError opening
/etc/dansguardian/dansguardian.conf
 failed!
invoke-rc.d: initscript dansguardian, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing dansguardian (--configure):
 dansguardian

Any body have a workaround or alternate install procedure?

TIA
Dennis