Hello

When I receive email attachments in kmail and go to open these in
OpenOffice.org, I receive an error message informing me that the
attachment can't be found. The attachment appears to be located in a
/tmp directory under the .kde directory.

My question is: what would be the better method of being able to open
these attachments with OOo? I suspect that it might have something to do
with setting the path variables, but I am really not sure.

Any help please?

TIA

Andy