Bob Cox wrote:
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:18:00 -0400, Damon L. Chesser ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
I hate to ask this, this is so stupid! I gave up using the bug search function long ago. I can't ever find anything!

If I go to http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ and put in libjvulibre I get nada. Same result if I search for

libdjvulibre21_3.5.20-5_i386.deb or libdjvulibre15. So, what is it my brain does not parse that everybody else knows?

Try with libdjvulibre21 - that seems to produce something.

Well, I said it was stupid. It does show up something. I could have sworn I did that and nothing showed. For being so smart, I can be so stupid sometimes.

--
Damon L. Chesser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]