Enno Weichert:

> First I supposed this is a transition problem with banshee and stayed
> calm but now I am not so sure anymore.
> And if it's not I'm not sure where the error may be found.
> Since this is lasting for a week now I just thought I might ask the
> public.

What exactly is your question, then? I don't really see a problem in the
output you posted. If you don't agree with apt-get about which packages
should be removed, just install them at the same time you install the
package you want (and don't already have).

J.
--
Quite often I wonder why I am not more famous and/or more wealthy.
[Agree]   [Disagree]