On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:46:43 -0300
"Wesley Mesquita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, is there any of these "light weith" terminals that support
> mult-tab? I just use konsole because this.

You could always install screen and use that for multiple
virtual terminals within one terminal session
(http://www.gnu.org/software/screen/ and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Screen). It's always a handy program
to have installed.

As for using an xterm with tabs, I'm using the Xfce Terminal, which can
do tabs and is fairly lightweight (certainly not the lightest). Mind
you, whether you want to install Xfce to get it, is another issue. ;)

Mrxvt can do tabs, but I've only briefly had a go on that some time
ago (just before I installed Xfce for the first time), so can't really
say much more about it. However, you can find more info about it here:
http://materm.sourceforge.net/wiki/

Graham