Hi:
I wonder whether the debian-user list is still active. When posting for help at
the amd64 list, even from inexperienced users, the amd64 list usually provides
help overnight.

See please my request for help below to the debian-users list. Unanswered.
Notice, please, that no such errors came out when upgrading from etch to lenny
with amd64.

Of course I understand that a general list such as debian-users may be very
crowded. Therefore, this is just a respectfully remind. Must add that I tried
all obvious resources to resolve the issue, such as "apt-get -f install" and
others, without success.

Thanks francesco pietra