Has anyone here ever used the "Grapher" application that all Macs come with?
It is a very nice piece of software with support for 3D and many types
of equations, and it's very useful for math/science purposes.  Is
there something comparable for Debian or Linux in general?  I was
looking on Google but couldn't find any convincing replacements.  Most
of the stuff I see is very rudimentary 2D graphers that only allow a
very limited amount (like 3) equations.  I saw labplot, but I didn't
try that because I don't want all the KDE dependencies (which, as an
xfce user, means a lot of extra packages).
I also gnuplot, which seems to be decent except it doesn't have the
nice friendly GUI of mac's grapher.  Neither of these are great as
substitutes, but I haven't found anything better.

So basically, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas before I go
invest the time into learning how to use gnuplot?

Thanks in advance,
--
Jimmy Wu
Registered Linux User #454138