I'm attempting to run firefox in a 32-bit chroot using schroot with
run-setup-scripts=false because I don't want to mess with my real home
directory. Firefox is installed, as is x11-common. However:

    $ schroot -c firefox firefox
    I: [firefox chroot] Running command: "firefox"

    (firefox-bin:16741): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

Even when I run "xhost +localhost" and schroot in and manually set
DISPLAY=:0, I get the same results. What else am I missing here?

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
        -- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"