On Fri, May 30, 2008 7:24 am, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I am not a CS major so I don't know
> the proper terminology to describe to the script-reading monkey that
> will answer the phone that she needs to get an engineer to fix it at
> their end, because the problem is obviously there and not here.

    There isn't any way, really.  Most script-monkeys aren't CS majors
either so they aren't capable of understanding that what you're
presenting is not on script.  No offense to them, really, since we all
started somewhere.  The problem is with the script writers not taking
into account that sometimes it really is their equipment and sometimes
they're really going to get someone knowledgeable on the phone that can
tell them its their equipment.  :(

    All I can say is submit the MTR report and ask for an escalation to
level 2 or 3 as soon as possible.

--
Steve Lamb