On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:26:37 +0300
Tero Mäntyvaara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have used POP3 server now a few months, but I have forgot whitch
> one it was. :-/ How can I find out whitch server I am using? :-D
>

> Tero Mäntyvaara

quick and dirty way is to to telnet to port 110 of the IP and see if
you get a banner.

For example, dovecot returns something like this:
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK Dovecot ready.

If you see:
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK Hello there.

it's probably courier

More likely than not, you're using either courier, dovecot, or qmail,
and you should be able to grep your processlist to find out which