Hi,

i have asked this before a couple of months ago but procastinated a bit, and
now can't seem to find the email with reply, so want to ask again,

basically what version of debian will suit my setup, foxconn motherboard,
and intel pentium 4 processor,

i think, i was suggeseted i686, but not sure anymore,

also when i looked at the image download links i see
[alpha <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/alpha/iso-cd/>]
[amd64<http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/amd64/iso-cd/>]
[arm <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/arm/iso-cd/>]
[hppa<http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/hppa/iso-cd/>]
[i386 <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/i386/iso-cd/>]
[ia64<http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/ia64/iso-cd/>]
[mips <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/mips/iso-cd/>]
[mipsel<http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/mipsel/iso-cd/>]
[powerpc <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/powerpc/iso-cd/>] [
sparc <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/sparc/iso-cd/>]
[s390<http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/s390/iso-cd/>]
[source <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/source/iso-cd/>] [
multi-arch <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/multi-arch/iso-cd/>]

i dont see i686 here, but i think i need to go read up some more anyway,
probable hidden behind one of those

regards
vurentjie