Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
Arthur A wrote:
Hi,

I want to use icedove v.2...14, to subscribe to and reply to this
mailing list and others. But at the moment if I just hit reply it goes
to the person who is listed as "from", not the "sender". There is
another button that says "reply to sender and all", but nothing about
just "reply to sender".

Anyone using icedove to participate in the lists, and have you
configured it differently to make it easier?

I could probably just hit reply so that the subject it right, then
delete the address and type in the correct one
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), but it seems like this is a pretty
basic configuration option that I should be able to set.

It is easier to use "reply to all" and delete personal addresses. :-)

What you need is a "reply to list" button, which Icedove unfortunately
lacks. There is an extension that adds that button, try googling for it
and give it a try.

Indeed. I found the extension and it's perfect. Debian was nice enough to patch icedove as opposed to making us wait until version 3. Thanks for the tip.
Best,
AA