[breaking the thread on purpose because this is totally unrelated]

On Thu,17.Jul.08, 15:28:09, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 08:27:25PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > You should contact debian-www about that. I think I recall a discussion
> > about the children-distros page being outdated, but I guess manpower is
> > missing again. I you would be willing to supply patches against the CVS
> > source I'm sure they will be at least looked over. Or maybe that page
>
> Yeah, but you have to download the **WHOLE** website so you can submit
> patches. :-( Makes you think twice about helping. Although, hopefully,
> if you mention it on the debian-www mailing list someone will do the
> necessary without being an [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I wonder where you got the info that you need to download the whole
website, it should be corrected.

I am contributing translations into my native language and I only have
the entire Romanian part (of course) and the entire English part (~63MB)
which is needed as source and for test builds.  I'm not a CVS expert,
but you sure can checkout even less that this, e.g. only a specific
directory which is of interest to you.

If you don't want to use CVS, just go to cvs.debian.org, fetch the .wml
source you need and use diff to create a patch (or just send the entire
.wml if this it to complicated).

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)