On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 03:28 -0500, Mumia W.. wrote:

> And I don't see Debian in competition with Ubuntu. Or maybe I'll clarify
> further: Debian isn't in competition against Ubuntu; Debian is in
> competition /with/ Ubuntu. If Ubuntu "wins," Debian "wins."

So I guess that's why Ubuntu folks are working on Ubuntu instead of
doing the Right Thing by working on Debian Desktop[1], eh?  And what's
wit gratuitously repeating the mistakes of the RPM world by arbitrarily
renaming packages away from the names already established in Debian?

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-desktop/

--
Paul Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]