Bruno Voigt wrote:
<snipped>
I just found

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# cat /etc/iceweasel/iceweaselrc
# which /dev/dsp wrapper to use
ICEWEASEL_DSP="auto"

I changed it to none and everything is fine now :-)

lol, mine was different.  for me i had to use:
ICEWEASEL_SDP="auto"

i think my problem was that Iceweasel was trying to use "psdsp" (Pulseaudio?) and i don't have that set up yet. i keep hoping that a meta package will automagically take care of it for me. :D

anyway i opened a terminal and typed:
sudo gedit /etc/iceweasel/iceweaselrc
and changed the "psdsp" to "auto" and now it seems to work fine.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/