On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:28:30PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Mon,28.Jul.08, 15:07:31, Arvind Marathe wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:37:46AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > > [Cc'd as per Reply-To *and* Mail-Followup-To]

> > > I would be very interested on the [options] section in your getmailrc
> > > (actually only "read_all", "delete" and "delete_after") and also how
> > > often you pull the mail from gmail.
> > >
> > > I have a hunch on why it works, but I want to test my theory first.
> >
> > Also i hope you realised exactly why i said "No" to the list-header
> > question in my first reply. I saw your mail, checked the headers for
> > that mail. It had my id as "cc", so did not have the list headers. So
> > i replied "No". Next i checked few other mails and found that mails
> > that did not have my address as "cc" did have the list headers. Hence
> > my second reply above.
>
> I'm still not 100% sure you understood what I was asking. What I would
> like to know is if you receive *your own postings* and if these postings
> have the mailing list headers.

Alright! I didn't specify particularly, but my own mails to the group
have the list headers. Only those mails which also had my email
address in the "To" or "Cc" fields did not have the list headers.

> Regards,
> Andrei
> P.S. You know you're asking for a Cc on every post?

No i'm not. I am reporting what is happening at my side, and hope to
correct whatever is wrong with my spam filter (the other thread
"Procmail filters debian-user mails as spam"
). I don't expect the world to adjust to compensate for the problems
of my spam filter.

Arvind