Arvind Marathe wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 03:51:54PM +0200, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
>
>> It doesn't set a CC anymore with this mail. I try a reply to list with this
>> email and your previous one. The previous one set a CC but this one don't so
>> you made the good manipulation.
>>

> Thanks :-)

While you are at it, you might want to verify you timezone setting. The
date on your message indicates that it was sent 30 minutes in the
future. :-)

--
If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://move.to/hpkb