On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:29:34 -0400
Mitchell Laks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Mitchell,

> edit->preferences -> security ->passwords
> location is only for remembering passwords not for remembering login
> names.

The two are inextricably linked;  It's possible to have more than one
account on a site, with different UIDs and passwords.  If only the
passwords are stored, how is Iceweasel to know which one is which?

Anyhow, there are some sites that, for whatever reason, Iceweasel will
not store password or UID/password.  It's something to do with the way
the relevant login pages are written.

--
 Regards  _

Buy some love at the five and dime
You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart - Eurythmics